With another winter-season drawing closer, we would like to invite you to our Mindful Skiing Breaks
with Hip Chalets’ founder Jamie Strachan.
In short, this is 3 days of quality time on the mountain – connecting your mind to help improving your skiing techniques combined with enjoying fantastic food and wine.
Every element of this break is aimed at well being, relaxation and good times. Hip Chalets' team of staff will deliver a first class chalet experience with hearty and healthy food, delicious wines and personal service.
Jamie has skied the world as a professional athlete, and knows Chamonix like the back of his hand.
He is also a keen yogi, meditator and bon viveur. Bringing mindfulness in to your skiing will not only improve your techniques and mental strength on the slopes - it will also ground you and lift up your spirits.
Join Jamie on this exclusive opportunity to spend 3 days of Mindful Skiing and fun in Chamonix.
DATES AND PRICES
Sunday 22/1 – Wednesday 25/1 or Thursday 26/1 – Sunday 29/1
The price includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in Bouji Lodge
- 4-course dinner with well selected wines served each evening
- Champagne and canapes on the evening of arrival
- Morning meditations before breakfast
- Sumptuous and healthy breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- In-chalet massages and beauty treatments available in the afternoons
- Shared airport transfers from Geneva
- In-resort transport
- Lift passes
- Equipment Hire
£1,500 per person
For more details and information, please email or call us +44 1451 489 001 /