UPDATED BOOKING TERMS & SAFETY MEASURES
- YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS -
The safety of our clients is from now on our highest priority here at Hip Chalets, followed by ensuring a relaxing and wonderful stay.
In these very testing and unprecedented times, we also want nothing else than for our existing and new clients to receive a fair deal when they choose to book their next holiday with us.
With so much uncertainly in the world right now, we want to share all the measures that we have implemented in cleanliness, safety and flexibility when it comes to making a booking with us.
Please see below:
100% REFUND IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO TRAVEL
BECAUSE OF COVID-19
Applicable on weekly bookings made from 15/11
Hip Chalets clients will receive a 100% refund in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival, IF the reason for cancelling falls under one of the conditions below, and is effective on the date of arrival at the accommodation:
- If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID-19) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France or to the rented property.
- If the Chamonix resort is ordered to close for winter sports activities (for example ski lifts are closed).
- If the French government decides, up to the day before arrival, to impose quarantine restrictions on the country or geographical zone of the property for the period of the client's stay. This is on condition that the client does not spend the quarantine period in the reserved property.
- If a quarantine in the city or country of origin of the client is imposed on travellers returning from France.
- If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation.
The client will be eligible to a full refund under the following conditions:
- The client can cancel their reservation at any time. Any deposit will be retained until the date of arrival and returned no later than 15 days afterwards if one of the conditions described in our cancellation conditions is effective at the time of the booked stay.
- If the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay there is no restriction on travel and the resort is open, their deposit will be refunded solely in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. If the property has not been re-let, and the client still wishes to cancel, Hip Chalets will retain the deposit.
If the client has to depart early for any of the reasons above, a reimbursement will be made of the nights that the client did not stay in the accommodation for.
THESE CANCELLATION TERMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE ON SEASONAL RENTALS.
OUR GENERAL COVID-19
Since the birth of Hip Chalets in 2006, we have been designing, renovating and operating the finest chalets in the area.
All our chalets are unique, luxurious and of course hip!
Open 365 days of the year, we welcome our guests in this wonderful collection of properties.