UPDATED BOOKING TERMS & SAFETY MEASURES
- YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS -
The safety of our clients is from now on our highest priority here at Hip Chalets, followed by ensuring a relaxing and wonderful stay.
In these very testing and unprecedented times, we also want nothing else than for our existing and new clients to receive a fair deal when they choose to book their next holiday with us.
With so much uncertainly in the world right now, we want to share all the measures that we have implemented in cleanliness, safety and flexibility when it comes to making a booking with us.
Please see below:
RECEIVE A 100% CREDIT NOTE IF YOU ARE UNABLE
TO TRAVEL BECAUSE OF COVID-19
Applicable on weekly bookings made from 15/11/20.
Hip Chalets clients will receive a 100% credit note to be used within 12 months in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival, IF the reason for cancelling falls under one of the conditions below, and is effective on the date of arrival at the accommodation:
- If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID-19) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France or to the rented property.
- If the France or Chamonix resort is put on the Red List of travel.
- If a hotel-quarantine in the city or country of origin of the client is imposed on travellers returning from France. This does not apply to home quarantine.
- If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation.
The client will be eligible to a credit note to defer the dates within 12 months under the following conditions:
- The client can cancel their reservation at any time, however - if the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay there is no restriction on travel and the resort is open, the credit note will be made solely in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. If the property has not been re-let, and the client still wishes to cancel, Hip Chalets will retain the monies paid.
If the client has to depart early for any of the same reasons above, a credit note will be made of the nights that the client did not stay in the accommodation for.
THESE CANCELLATION TERMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE ON SEASONAL RENTALS.
The credit note can be used for one single deferred booking only, even if the deferred booking has a lower value than the original amount.
OUR GENERAL COVID-19
We are following the latest official guidelines of cleanliness in our chalets, and our staff are trained to the adopt new way of servicing the properties correctly in the light of Covid-19.
Bath products and kitchen cleaning products will all be supplied in unopened bottles.
All our staff will always wear masks in and around the properties.
Hand-gels are placed out in the entrance of the chalet and around the property.
Apart from being cleaned and disinfected according to the Covid-19 guidelines, all our chalets will be supplied with complimentary gloves and masks for our clients.
We will also allow for a comprehensive virtual tour of the chalet instead of a physical check-in. Chalet manuals and on-call support will be enhanced to ensure a super smooth and comfortable stay.
Since the birth of Hip Chalets in 2006, we have been designing, renovating and operating the finest chalets in the area.
All our chalets are unique, luxurious and of course hip!
Open 365 days of the year, we welcome our guests in this wonderful collection of properties.